This is the wall of thanks, a page specifically dedicated to
all the people who have made a significant impact on my life.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- Mrs. Bergman, for cheering on my odd and unusual photography decisions.
- Mr. Burton, for encouraging me to write my sometimes good, yet always weird poetry.
- Mrs. Colvin, for pushing me to continue, even when all my clay forms would implode on the wheel.
- Mr. Fico, for understanding all my They Might Be Giants references.
- Mrs. Staats, for being an all around amazing person.
- Mrs. Kelly, for encouraging me to write, write, and keep writing like there’s no tomorrow.
- Mr. Feinberg, for letting me and my class hang out outside, watch Napoleon Dynamite, and dance to Boney J’s “Rasputin.”
- Mr. Darrh, for the most memorable 8th grade history class there’s ever been.
- Mrs. Parker, for teaching me to keep a crayon in my pocket and forever be a Tigger.
- Mrs. Vant, for letting me make all my weird, off-kilter, and frankly ridiculous movies.
- Mrs. Rock, because libraries are my favorite place ever, and because there’s no library that I like better than ours.
- Mrs. Hart, for being the best and kindest librarian in a very odd and unusual time in our lives.
- Mrs. Enigk and Mrs. Parkhurst, for giving students the freedom to express themselves during one of the most awkward – yet important – periods in their lives.
- Mrs. and Mr. Williamson, for being a true light to every single student in the middle school.
- Mr. Petrella, for cheering me on while I think about all of the incredibly exhilarating things to come (college, my future, my life, etc.)
- Mrs. Daino, for being the most awesome and helpful career-center advisor that there’s ever been.
- Sra. Rothrock, for all the conversations about Sal Vulcano in between spanish lessons (and believe me, there were many.)
- Mrs. Nelson and Mrs. House, for pushing me to join DECA, and for making college and money seem a little less scary.
- Mrs. Dristle, because without you, this website would be nothing more than a page of boring blue links.